new improvements

pimpedshades1

finally I have succumbed and had some varifocal glasses made and bout a pair of clip on sunshades for them. The scope for upgrade is big, so I started with the sunshades, using Japanese origami paper on top of laminated watercolor paper.

pimpedshades2

I also added some braces on the sides since the original middle clip kept coming off too easily.

Next step is to improve the glasses themselves…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s