scooter update


FINALLY I found a better bag for the scooter (the first one I had won in a lottery and never really liked it, although it was the right size) This one is a school bag from L**l. So with the new bag there was the opportunity to sort/shorten the cables, make an aluminum housing which holds the whole controller unit but also serves as a big heat sink. at the sides I made some wooden bumpers/stands. Since I couldn’t decide whether to have them in color or with drawings from the scooter design I made both, one for each side.


2 thoughts on “scooter update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s